Gallery: Syracuse loses 3rd straight ACC tournament game
For the third time in as many trips, Syracuse lost its Atlantic Coast Conference tournament game. With a 62-57 loss to Miami on Wednesday afternoon at Barclays Center, the Orange (18-14, 10-8 ACC) must await its NCAA Tournament fate. SU is now 2-11 away from the Carrier Dome this season, the worst mark in 41-year head coach Jim Boeheim’s tenure.
- The Final Word: Beat writers discuss Syracuse’s 62-57 loss against Miami
- John Gillon can’t pilot Syracuse offense in ACC tournament loss to Miami
- What we learned from Syracuse’s 62-57 ACC tournament loss to Miami
- Jim Boeheim pitches case for Syracuse to make NCAA Tournament
- Syracuse loses to Miami in ACC tournament and now all the Orange can do is wait
Published on March 8, 2017 at 7:02 pm