Concert Tracker

Strike a chord with these 4 weekend concerts

Meghan Hendricks | Photo Editor

The Westcott Theater will be hosting Led Zepplin tribute band Zoso at 8 p.m. on Thursday night.

Funk ‘n Waffles
Funk ‘n Waffles will be hosting the fusion band Lush Honey this Friday evening. The four-piece band hailing out of western Massachusetts is known for its neo soul and rock style, and is led by lead singer Jennifer Myers. Tickets for the show can be bought on Funk n’ Waffles’ website, and attendees must be 18 years old or older.

When: Friday, Feb. 17 at 8 p.m., with doors opening at 7 p.m.
Price: $13.07

Westcott Theater
Take it back to the ‘70s this weekend with Led Zeppelin tribute band Zoso – The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience. Performing at The Westcott with local indie rock opener Elephant Back, Zoso strives to capture both the music and the experience of Led Zeppelin shows, something that has landed them on the stage at festivals like Bonnaroo.

When: Thursday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.
Price: $43.75

The Lost Horizon
Rock band Studio89 will be bringing the sounds of the SU house show scene to the city of Syracuse at the Lost Horizon this weekend. Joining the four-piece rock band will be Alocasia, Saint Luke and Pelarded, all local bands. Tickets can be bought on The Lost Horizon’s website, and ticket holders under the age of 16 need to attend with a guardian.

When: Saturday, Feb. 18 at 8 p.m.
Price: $17.45

Hendricks Chapel
As a part of Hendricks Chapel’s “Music and Message” series, Incantare will be playing a concert covering the diaspora of early modern European Jewish composers and how they impacted later generations. The performance will also include a performance from the Hendricks Chapel Choir.

When: Sunday, Feb. 19 at 4 p.m.
Price: Free